- Gananoque, ON (close to Kingston, ON)
- Blended Salary Model
- 0.8 FTE; Potential for full time
- Job Category
- Family Medicine/General Practice
- Job Type
PHYSICIAN - Gananoque Clinic - 0.8 FTE; Potential for full-time
Come Work Where You Play - In The Beautiful 1000 Islands! Gananoque is located in the heart of the 1000 Islands. The 1000 Islands region is world renowned for its boating, fishing, scuba diving, tourism and much more! Come see for yourself!
The Leeds & Grenville Community Family Health Team (LGCFHT) is seeking a dynamic Primary Health Care Provider to join our Gananoque team. This is a turn-key opportunity, with an already established practice, within close proximity to an acute care hospital.
The successful candidate must be licensed, or eligible for a license, to practice in Ontario with accreditation in Family Medicine - by The College of Family Physicians of Canada. Excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to inter-professional care are essential. New grads are welcome.
• Physicians are salaried (Blended Salary Model) with an excellent group benefit package, including vacation and pension plan (HOOPP)
• We employ an electronic medical record group which uses TELUS (Practice Solutions EMR)
• Overhead expenses, human resources and hiring are handled by our management team, allowing physicians to have more time to devote to their practice.
The LGCFHT is the ideal organization for a physician with long-term goals. The successful candidate will be working with our collaborative team of physicians, physician assistant, nurse practitioners, and integrated health-care professionals who are committed to delivering optimal care to those we serve.
With two sites across Leeds and Grenville (Brockville and Gananoque), the LGCFHT offers a wide range of community and health services to meet the needs of our diverse population.
With our mission of BETTER TOGETHER – In Everything We Do, We Are Better Together, the LGCFHT is a great place to learn, work and grow.
For further details please contact:
Jenny Lane, Executive Director - LGCFHT
2235 Parkedale Avenue
Brockville ON, K6V 6B2
Phone 613-342-4076 x 2007