Adult Psychiatry Job Posting
We are seeking an experienced psychiatrist to join our multi-disciplinary team to assess and support Springboard’s adult patient population.
As a clinic, we provide comprehensive medical, psychological and educational support to individuals with learning and attention issues. We offer a compassionate vibe and a culture of hope, working closely alongside our colleagues from different disciplines. Our team shares a strengths-based philosophy of care and works together to empower our clients of all ages.
As an organization, we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that reflects the community we serve. We believe a diverse workplace benefits both employees and patients. We all have different lived experiences, but we share the same goal of providing and receiving high quality patient care. Please apply; you are welcomed here.
Job type: Part-time role
Location: 1055 Yonge St., Suite 306 Toronto, ON and/or online/remote (from home)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with our multidisciplinary team to offer comprehensive ADHD/Mental Health and Psychoeducational assessments
- Collaborate with our psychological team in assessing and diagnosing mental health symptoms and their impact on an individual’s wellbeing
- Provide consulting and ongoing medical services for patients 18+
- Communicate with community physicians and primary health card providers (as needed) including but not limited to: comprehensive consultation notes, patient discharges, phone calls, etc.
- Timely EMR communication with the administrative and management teams regarding internal clinic and patient needs
Skills & Knowledge
- Medical Degree, FRCPC, with specific training in mental health/psychiatry
- Licensed in the province of Ontario with CPSO registration number
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for and experience working with multi-disciplinary health teams
- Experience working with adult patients who are experiencing mental health symptoms
Perks: Remote or on-site work available, excellent administrative support including report writing, structured internal policies & OHIP billing
How Candidates Apply: Please email your CV to Aviva Altschuler at email@example.com