FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Bluewater Health, Sarnia, Ontario
Bluewater Health is accepting applications for a Plastic Surgeon to join the Surgery Department. We are looking for a non-cosmetic, Plastic Surgeon to support the needs of the community and hospital. Interested candidates will find the following at Bluewater Health:
- Eight state of the art Operating Rooms at the Sarnia Site
- Active Ambulatory Care service in both Sarnia and Petrolia
- Remuneration is fee for service, plus on call stipend
The ideal candidate for the position will have:
- A Fellowship by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC) in Plastic Surgery
- Be eligible for independent license College of Physicians & Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Experience/training in breast reconstruction for malignant diseases, management of hand trauma, and skin cancers.
- Canadian Permanent Residency or be a Canadian citizen
- Strong interpersonal & collaborative skills and be dedicated to service excellence
- An interest in training medical students/residents
Bluewater Health operates 300 beds at hospitals in Sarnia and Petrolia. We are award winning, Accredited with Exemplary Standing, and have state-of-the art facilities. We offer an array of specialized acute, complex continuing care, allied health and ambulatory care services including:
- a broad range of diagnostic services including CT and MRI, Echo, Ultrasound
- fully staffed 24-hour high volume 2 emergency departments (Sarnia & Petrolia)
- Various medical and surgical specialty services 24/7
- 14 bed closed state of the art Critical Care Unit
- Affiliation with Western University’s Distributed Education Network
- Collegial Medical/Professional Staff community
Newsweek recently recognized Bluewater Health as one of the best hospitals in Canada.
For physician perspective on practicing at Bluewater Health see link: https://youtu.be/xLmrdZm4j_c
Or for any specific questions related to the practice of plastic surgery at Bluewater Health, contact our current plastic surgeon, Dr. Bing Siang Gan at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Situated on the shores of Lake Huron at the Michigan border, Sarnia offers excellent quality of life, sports, arts and culture, education, state of the art health care, and beautiful natural environment.
To apply, please send CV and references to:
Dr. Mike Haddad,
Chief of Staff, Bluewater Health, email@example.com,
519-464-4400 ext 4534.