Return of Service Eligible
Student Loan Forgiveness Plan Eligible
Brockville General Hospital is a 160 bed, community hospital, serving a referral area of 125,000.
The city of Brockville (pop. 22,000) is located on the St. Lawrence River, in the beautiful Thousand Islands region. The perfect place to practise and play.
Driving distances: Kingston 75 km / Ottawa 110 km / Montreal 210 km / Toronto 350 km
- MRP for Adult medical in patients and orthopedic patients 0800 – 1700 hrs. daily
- Provision of medical care and support for rehab/restorative care/ ALC patients (54 beds)
- 52 Acute Care beds / Inclusive of 10 bed regional stroke unit
- 7 day week Mon-Sun / 5 day week Mon – Fri / Weekend Sat-Sun
- ON Call 1700-0800hrs shared / flexible rotation
- Full time 1 week on 1 week off / Part Time 1 week in 4
Staffing / Hospital Resources
- 5 Hospitalists Daily + PA Monday – Friday 3 Hospitalists on weekends
- Electronic Medical Record (Quadramed) / Physician Order Entry / remote systems access
- 9 Bed Level 3 ICU staffed by Intensivists / 24/7 Emergency Department (30,000 visits annually)
- Access to tertiary care services 1 hour away in Kingston and Ottawa
Qualifications Independent registration with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- FFS with income guarantee of $1,200 / day plus 100% after hours billing.
- On Call stipend $350 / day weekday & $700 / day weekend days
- Billing support provided
More search results
Chief, Department of Psychiatry & Medical Directo…
Office/Medical Building For Lease - Rent and Fit-…
Watford Investment Group Inc.
The Health Clinic by Shoppers™ - Family Medicine …
The Health Clinic by Shoppers
Cardiologist or Internist
K-W CardioPulmonary Services