Hospitalist Medicine Program
Smiths Falls Site
Full Time / Part Time Opportunities
The Perth- Smiths Falls District Hospital is a two site 85 bed, acute care community hospital serving a regional population of 66,000.
The community of Smiths Falls (pop. 9,000) is conveniently located midway between Kingston and Ottawa, along the Rideau Canal.
- Return of Service eligible
- Student Loan Forgiveness program eligible
- Most Responsible Physician (MRP) for unattached adult patients
- Week long / 7 Day week ( Saturday – Friday)
- 30 Medical/ Surgical beds (includes ALC) plus 4 bed Level 2 ICU
- Staffing = 2 Hospitalists daily (flexibility in patient assignment).
- 0800 - 1700 hrs in house coverage (one hospitalist must always be on site).
- 1700-2200 hrs available by telephone
- 2200 – 0800 hrs in house coverage by ED physician
- EMR (Medi Tech ) / eScription / PACs/ CT
- Full complement of specialty back up locally; Anesthesia / Internal Medicine/ General Surgery/ Ob/Gyn/ Ortho / Physiatry /Urology
- Established links with tertiary care centres 1 hour away (Kingston / Ottawa)
- Fee for Service + $300 / day (weekday / weekend day)
Carlene MacDonald, Physician Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org 613 285 5057 c
More search results
Resident Physician Haines Junction, Yukon
Government of Yukon
Large Signing Bonus for Qualified General Practit…
KING SQUARE MEDICAL CENTRE
QEII Health Sciences Centre Foundation Endowed Ch…
Department of Medicine, Dalhousie/NSHA
The Health Clinic by Shoppers™ - Family Medicine …
The Health Clinic by Shoppers
Earl Russell Chair in Pain Management
Western University Dept of Anesthesia & Perioperative Medicine