- Bluewater Health
- Sarnia, ON
- Job Category
- Geriatric Medicine
Bluewater Health, Sarnia, Ontario
Bluewater Health is accepting applications for a Geriatrician to join the Medicine Department.
Bluewater Health has recently created a Specialized Geriatric Service which is affiliated with the London Regional Geriatric Program. The local service currently has a geriatrician and a nurse practitioner, and Bluewater Health is accepting applications for a second geriatrician to join the service. The service includes geriatric consultation for both hospitalized and out-patients. Remuneration is a combination of MOH APP combined with FFS billing.
The ideal candidate for the position will have:
- Fellowship, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada with Certification in Geriatric Medicine
- Registration with the CPSO
- Exceptional interpersonal & collaborative skills, be dedicated to service excellence, and a strong team player.
- Canadian Permanent Residency or be a Canadian citizen
- Active interest in training of residents/medical students
Bluewater Health operates 300 beds at hospitals in Petrolia and Sarnia. We are award winning, Accredited with Exemplary Standing, and have state-of-the art facilities. We offer an array of specialized acute, complex continuing care, allied health and ambulatory care services including:
- a broad range of diagnostic services including CT and MRI
- Closed Critical Care Unit
- Schedule 1 Psychiatric unit
- Affiliation with Western University
- Full spectrum of specialists available 24/7(neurosurgery & interventional cardiology not available)
Newsweek recently recognized Bluewater Health as one of the best hospitals in Canada.
Practicing at Bluewater Health from a physician perspective: https://youtu.be/xLmrdZm4j_c
Situated on the shores of Lake Huron at the Michigan border, Sarnia offers excellent quality of life, sports, arts and culture, education, state of the art health care, and beautiful natural environment.
To apply, please send CV and references to:
Dr. Michel Haddad, Chief of Staff
519-464-4400 ext 4534
More search results
Southwest Ontario Aboriginal Health Access Centre
Georgia Renal Associates, PC
Reconnect Community Health Services
$10,000 Move In Bonus, 90/10 Split
Alton Village Doctors and Pharmacy
The Health Clinic by Shoppers™ - Family Medicine …
The Health Clinic by Shoppers