Physician Opportunity in
Acute Hospital Medicine
William Osler Health System (Osler) is one of Ontario’s largest community hospital organizations, delivering innovative health care with compassion through more than 820,000 patient interactions every year. With three hospital sites: Brampton Civic Hospital, Etobicoke General Hospital and the new Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness, we offer a wide range of health services, with care provided by skilled health professionals working in multidisciplinary teams.
We have opportunities available for Locum Tenens and potentially full time position as a Hospitalist to work with our team of dedicated Hospitalists at Brampton Civic Hospital and/or Etobicoke General Hospital. The Hospitalists are supported by approachable specialists with access to advanced diagnostic services and minimally invasive therapeutics in radiology and surgery.
We are seeking a family physician or general internist with experience and passion for acute care in-patient medicine. Applicants must be licensed to practice in Ontario and have certification in Family Medicine from the College of Family Physicians of Canada or hold fellowship in Internal Medicine from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Added competency training or experience in Hospital Medicine will be considered an asset.
Expressions of interest should be forwarded along with your curriculum vitae to:
Medical Staff Office
Attention: Dr. David Borts, Corporate Chief of Medicine
William Osler Health System
2100 Bovaird Drive East, Brampton, ON L6R 3J7
Tel: (905) 494-2120 Fax: (905) 494-6206
• One of the largest community hospital groups in Ontario
• Over 308,000 emergency and Urgent Care Centre visits per year
• More than 517,000 outpatient visits annually
• 7,900 births per year (the largest obstetrical program in the province)
• Over 11,000 inpatient surgeries procedures annually
• Approximately 59,600 day surgery procedures per year
• Serves 1.3 million area residents of Brampton, Etobicoke, and surrounding communities