Perth and Smiths Falls, Ontario
Situated in Lanark County, the Maple Syrup Capital of Ontario the communities of Perth and Smiths Falls are located approximately one hour from Kingston and Ottawa, along the Rideau Canal and the Rideau Lakes System. The perfect place to practise and play!
- Part time or full time
- Independent practice opportunity to provide general Physiatry services including EMG/NCS
Hospital based practice:
- Provision of consultation services to a multidisciplinary 6 bed Intensive Therapy Unit at the Perth site working with energetic and experienced allied health professionals providing physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech language therapy services.
- General consultation services for inpatients at both sites of the hospital plus outpatient consultation services to the Day hospital and Amputee Clinic.
- Opportunities to participate in teaching medical students and residents.
- No on call requirements.
- Independent Certificate of Registration with College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Certification in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Start date: Flexible
For more information, please contact Dr. Kate Stolee, PM&R Consultant, PSFDH at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Perth and Smiths Falls District Hospital is an 85 bed acute care community hospital operating on two sites serving a regional population of 66,000. The hospital is a fully accredited hospital with exemplary status that delivers a broad range of primary and secondary services including; anaesthesia, general surgery, urology, orthopedic surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, ophthalmology, internal medicine, physiatry, emergency care, ambulatory care and diagnostic imaging
More search results
Southwest Ontario Aboriginal Health Access Centre
Georgia Renal Associates, PC
Reconnect Community Health Services
$10,000 Move In Bonus, 90/10 Split
Alton Village Doctors and Pharmacy
The Health Clinic by Shoppers™ - Family Medicine …
The Health Clinic by Shoppers