About the Position
Afterglow Medical Spa is looking for our next Cosmetic Physician/Specialist to join our Medspa practice. If you have a passion for helping patients look and feel their best and a desire to pursue a career in the exciting area of aesthetic medicine, we want to hear from you!
Part-time or Full-time salary position
Afterglow physician-directed medical aesthetics offers a caring, compassionate, and respectful environment where we earn the trust of our clients and build cherished, long-term relationships. We take a holistic approach to beauty when addressing our clients’ aesthetic and anti-aging concerns. Our integrated wellness treatments and skin care services work to improve their overall physical and emotional health. We are committed to the highest standards of safety and continue to upgrade our skills and knowledge about new products, non-invasive techniques, and technology.
We encourage our clients to honour the changes they are making to their inner and outer beauty as a symbol of self-care and self-nurturing; confident that we have helped to enhance their lives in a positive way. We work in a joyous atmosphere of abundance where we celebrate our collective prosperity with the goal of expanding our integrated wellness offerings and becoming the leading group of physician-directed medi-spas in British Columbia.
An opportunity exists for a dedicated and skilled physician who is interested in joining a team that respects work/life balance, is flexible, adaptable, and tech forward. Working under the guidance and support of the Medical Director, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain expertise in cosmetic procedures and dermatological conditions and treatments.
- Provide professional patient care, assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of treatments for effective outcomes.
- Consulting with other professionals in order to achieve aesthetic success.
- Oversee and supervise patient care for accuracy within treatment guidelines.
- Promote a friendly, warm, and exceptional customer experience.
- Adhere to organization policies and protocols.
- Participate in education and training provided.
- Must be a registered Medical Practitioner
- New graduates will also be considered
- Excellent communicator with clients and collaborative when working with team members.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with staff, industry colleagues, and contacts in a team environment.
- Up to date on medical aesthetic trends in terms of technique, product knowledge and efficacy.
- Passionate about medical aesthetics, independent, respectful and hands on
- Cognizant of client confidentiality while practicing medical aesthetics in a highly ethical work environment.
- Must have an up to date College of Physicians of BC (CPSBC) License (Full)
- Affiliation or knowledge of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- Aesthetic certifications for lasers, Botox and dermal fillers are nice-to-have.
- Experience in medicine practice in cosmetic and aesthetic medicine category, i.e. cosmetic dermatology, plastic surgery, and laser surgery is an advantage.
More search results
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR A PHYSICIAN TO TAKE OVER AN EX…
The Health Clinic by Shoppers
Directeur des services professionnels
Centre intégré de santé et de services sociaux de Lanaudière-DRHCAJ-Service aux cadres
Chief, Laboratory Medicine & Laboratory Medical D…
Hamilton Health Sciences and St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton
Derma Skin institute
Chief of Staff and Vice President Medical Affairs
Brant Community Healthcare System