William Osler Health System (Osler) is one of Ontario’s largest community hospital organizations, delivering innovative health care with compassion through more than 820,000 patient interactions every year. With Osler’s three sites: Brampton Civic Hospital, Etobicoke General Hospital and Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness, we offer a wide range of health care services.
Osler’s Renal Program is searching for a locum nephrologist to:
- provide inpatient consultation services in the intensive care unit, emergency room and on the wards as required by the program.
- provide acute hemodialysis and continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) while on acute service call required by the program.
The successful candidate must have FRCPC certification with a fellowship in Nephrology. She/he must have or be eligible for a fully independent medical licence from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.
Expressions of interest should be forwarded along with your curriculum vitae to.
Medical Staff Office
Attn: Dr. David Borts, Corporate Chief of Medicine
William Osler Health System
2100 Bovaird Drive East, Brampton, ON L6R 3J7
Phone: 905-494-2120 Fax: 905-494-6206
- One of the largest community hospital groups in Ontario
- Over 308,000 emergency and Urgent Care Centre visits per year
- More than 517,000 outpatient visits annually
- More than 7, per year
- Over 11,000 inpatient surgeries procedures annually
- Approximately 59,600 day surgery procedures per year
- Serves 1.3 million area residents of the Brampton Etobicoke Ontario Health Team (BE OHT)
More search results
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR A PHYSICIAN TO TAKE OVER AN EX…
The Health Clinic by Shoppers
Directeur des services professionnels
Centre intégré de santé et de services sociaux de Lanaudière-DRHCAJ-Service aux cadres
Chief, Laboratory Medicine & Laboratory Medical D…
Hamilton Health Sciences and St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton
Derma Skin institute
Chief of Staff and Vice President Medical Affairs
Brant Community Healthcare System