- Derma Skin institute
- Overhead and rent options both available
- Job Category
- Dermatology, Family Medicine/General Practice, Research
- Job Type
Derma Skin Institute is comitted to providing optimal skin health care for all of our patients. Our moto is to give our patients their dream skin through education, research, medical and aesthetic treatments.
We are dedicated to providing the latest technology and research to advance and optimize the care of our patients, and now we are expanding into Burlington.
We are looking for a physician who is passionate about optimizing skin related outcomes and maximizing preventative strategies for patients with acne and acne scarring, ageing related changes, actinic damage, skin cancer, rosacea and psoriasis.
- Licensed GP Dermatologist or a GP with an interest in dermatology
- Recommended but not required: At least 2 years of experience in general practice, cosmetology, laser dermatology or similar field OR willingness to train with board-certified dermatologist
- Extensive knowledge of, or eagerness to learn Dermatological procedures (Botox, Fillers, Mesotherapy, Lasers, Microneedling, Biopsies, etc. & treatment of skin diseases)
- Strong commitment to the delivery of quality healthcare and optimal patient safety