- Brockville General Hospital
- Brockville, ON
- Job Category
Adult General Psychiatrist
Out Patient Care
As a member of our multidisciplinary team you will be working with our Community Partners providing assessment, stabilization and treatment services for patients with acute mental illness.
- 5 days per week dedicated to our outpatient clinic.
- Participate in after hours on call rotation (1 in 6 weekdays / 1 in 6 weekends).
- Generous compensation including stipend plus full billings.
- No overhead/ Full administrative support
The community offers a comprehensive Mental Health Services Program including:
- Outpatient Team ( Nursing/ Psychologists/ Social Work)
- 24 Bed, Schedule 1, Adult Inpatient Unit
- Crisis Team
- Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACT)
- Community Mental Health and Addictions programing.
- Central Intake Team provides coordinated access to regional mental health programs
- Opportunity for academic appointment and participation in post graduate medical education (Queen’s University, Faculty of Medicine).
- Independent registration with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Royal College Certified / (FRCPC)
Brockville General Hospital is a 160 bed, community hospital, serving a referral area of 125,000.
The City of Brockville (pop. 22,000) is located 85 km east of Kingston, Ontario, in the beautiful Thousand Islands region. The perfect place to practise and play.
Contact: Carlene MacDonald, Physician Recruiter BGHphysicianrecruitment@brockvillegeneralhospital.ca